Why Choose Us?
Choosing a surgeon may be one of the most important decisions someone will make in their lifetime, but often this is done in the space of a 15 minute consultation. We encourage all patients to do their research on the Company and Surgeon they are undertaking a procedure with rather than just reading about the treatment itself.
Take a tour of our Edinburgh clinic…
Take a tour of our Glasgow clinic…
- At Augment Me we can assure you of a service based on quality principles
- All of our surgeons are FRCS (Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons) qualified
- All of our Surgeons have been educated and trained in the UK, many at the Canniesburn Unit in Glasgow
- All of our surgeons are registered with British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) and or with British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- Our clinic has invested in a Vectra 3D Breast Imaging scanner, the only one of its type in Scotland. This can show a 3D simulation of what any proposed surgeries might achieve.
- All of our surgeons have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the cosmetic surgery field
- The facilities we use are to the highest standard and where appropriate are regulated by the healthcare regulator.
- All products and implants used are approved by the FDA in the USA which regulates healthcare products and is viewed as one of the highest Quality Standard in the world. They also conform to the guidance requirements of the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in the UK.
If we are unsure of you motivation for surgery we have a Psychologist on our staff who we would refer you too in order to ensure that you are undertaking surgery for the right reasons and that your expectations of how this might impact on your life are realistic.
When doing your research we would encourage all of our prospective patients to look at what is included in the price of any package being offered. Also look very closely at who will be doing your surgery, where it will be done and the provision of aftercare especially in an emergency situation. If providers offer you a surgical guarantee, look in detail at the conditions within the warranty, some offer a lifetime guarantee but only on implants, so if a revision is required you may have to pay several thousands of pounds for this.
You can come and visit us and talk through the procedure with one of our qualified aesthetic nurses, not a sales or admin person, and have a simulation done and review the options, at no cost.
Thereafter, if you wish to explore a procedure further with us then we would organise a consultation with one of our surgeons